108 - Getting muscles back in shape

Getting muscles back in shape may sound fairly straightforward in theory, but in reality it sure takes time.

It's been months since these particular muscles in my broken leg have been used.

And I have spent countless hours reclined in bed, instead of walking, which leg muscles are required to do to stay in shape.

In addition to sleeping 8 hours each night, a big portion of the rest of each 24 hours of the day I spend working from my bed. Collectively that accounts for a lot of horizontal hours over the period of several months

For months now, about my only exercise has been hobbling around on crutches when the need arises. While that's been a great upper body workout, and of course my left leg is getting buff, it has sadly neglected my damaged right leg.

next chapter